Breaking the Mold with Simulation
In Celebration with the 20th Anniversary of Moldex3D
The 2015 Moldex3D Global Innovation Talent Award is an annual CAE simulation application contest organized by CoreTech System (Moldex3D). The contest is designed to showcase the most innovative projects based on Moldex3D software. This is a great opportunity for you to challenge your CAE skills in solving real-world design problems or to put innovative thinking into action.
Show us how you are breaking the mold with CAE simulation to build better plastic products- REGISTER NOW!
How can you participate?
|Register Online||Complete Online Registration
before Tuesday, Mar. 31, 2015.
|Submit Project Proposal||Submit your Project Proposal (Template) to firstname.lastname@example.org
before Friday, Apr. 24, 2015.
|Semi-finalists Notification and Final Report Submission||Shortlisted teams will be expected to send a final Project Report(Template)
along with CAD models before Sunday, Jun. 21, 2015.
You will receive an email with instructions on how to upload files.
The contest has two categories:
- Company Team
- Student Team
Participants must be currently enrolled/ recruited. Participants may participate individually or may form teams consisting of up to five (5) persons. Participants cannot participate in more than two teams.
- Only entries in English or Chinese will be accepted.
- All submissions must use predominantly Moldex3D Solutions and demonstrate the benefits/ values of Moldex3D.
- Effective Use of Moldex3D Solutions (40%)
- Feasibility of Project (30%)
- Innovation (20%)
- Documentation (10%)
Each category winner or team leader will receive the following prizes. Winners and all accepted submissions will be recognized through Moldex3D’s websites, social media channels and various media channels. The winners and top scoring entrants will receive world-wide media exposure.
First Prize: USD 3,000 and certificate
Second Prize: USD 1,500 and certificate
Third Prize: USD 900 and certificate
Special Prize: USD 300 and certificate
*Prizes are subject to change
- All materials submitted to the Contest are considered public and will be used for marketing purposes. Participating teams should ensure that their contest materials do not contain secret or proprietary information.
- Contest rules and regulations are subject to change at the sole discretion of CoreTech System Co., Ltd.
T: 886-3-5600-199 ext. 705
Mar 31, 2015- Registration Closed
Apr 24, 2015- Project Proposal Due (Template)
May 8, 2015- Semi-Finalists Notified
Jun 21, 2015- Semi-Finalist Project Report Due (Template)
End of July- Winners Announced
* Dates are subject to change
Past Winner Gallery
Winners of Business Category
Winners of Student Category