Moldex3D would like to say thank you to all the visitors who took the time to visit our booth at PLASTEC East 2011 during June 7-9, 2011. It was our pleasure and honor to have you visited our booth and products. We had a success exhibition because of your great support.
At the PLASTEC East show, we presented Moldex3D/eDesign, a world-leading true 3D simulation software for injection molding process, to show how it can verify your part/mold designs efficiently with just few clicks. Through the synergy of true 3D analysis capabilities, the automatic mesh generator, parallel computing, and the user-friendly workflow, Moldex3D/eDesign can simulate and visualize various molding conditions to solve design difficulties and optimize product designs. Not only does it enable you to minimize the design cycle and time-to-market, but it helps you enhance product quality and maximize your return on investment.
Moldex3D eDesign Feature Highlights
- Automation – The automatic mesh generator simplifies complicated mesh preparation.
- Reliability – Pioneering true 3D technology delivers reliable analysis results.
- Ease-of-use – The user-friendly intuitive interface brings a smooth workflow.
- Intelligence – Modeling wizards in Designer assist in building feeding and cooling systems.
- Efficiency – Parallel computing achieves high-speed calculation.
- Capability – Complete analysis modules enable verifying and optimizing product designs.
- Productivity – Precise analysis results and reports enhance cross-department collaboration.
To create more values for the designers, Moldex3D/eDesign can be accessed from within CAD software through Moldex3D eDesignSYNC. Moldex3D eDesignSYNC is an easy-to-use and multi-functional interface fully embedded in CAD software to bring a seamless workflow from design to simulation. With the complete support of Moldex3D/eDesign, designers can create CAD models, setup the pre-processing conditions, and directly run professional injection molding analyses for design verification and optimization in your familiar CAD environments. Moldex3D eDesignSYNC is available on PTC Creo™, NX, and SolidWorks.
With a goal of constantly improving ourselves and the quality of our work, any suggestions or comments that you may have are truly appreciated. If you need more information or enquiries about our company or products, please do not hesitate to contact with us. Once again, we are grateful for your visiting and interests in our products. We are looking forward to meeting you again soon.