Hsinchu, Taiwan – September 16, 2011 – CoreTech System Co., Ltd. (Moldex3D), the true 3D CAE simulation solution innovator, has announced the release of Moldex3D eDesignSYNC R10.0 Service Pack 1. Moldex3D eDesignSYNC is an easy-to-use and multi-functional interface embedded in mainstream CAD software, including Creo, NX, and SolidWorks. It enables designers to synchronize design changes and verify product designs with its powerful analysis capabilities all within their familiar CAD environments.
The new extensions of Moldex3D eDesignSYNC R10.0 add several advanced filling and cooling features to enhance simulation accuracy. It also improves its workbench and now supports Spanish interfaces, improving functionality and user friendliness. When using Moldex3D eDesignSYNC R10.0 SP 1, users will be able to create smart designs more efficiently and successfully.
What can Moldex3D eDesignSYNC R10.0 SP1 do?
- Moldex3D eDesignSYNC R10.0 allows users to validate product designs and discover potential molding problems with Moldex3D’s professional simulations, including filling, cooling, warpage, fiber, two-shots, overmolding, etc.
- All the design changes can be simulated and analyzed under the same molding conditions in CAD software. Users do not need to repeat the setting process, but instead just click a button to start a new analysis.
- Moldex3D eDesignSYNC R10.0 enables automatic generation of high-quality mesh. It will save time and energy preparing meshes.
- The parallel processing capability enhances calculation speed for accurate analysis results. It also can generate a HTML report, which helps users share results and information with executives, partners, or customers more easily.
For further introduction to Moldex3D eDesignSYNC R10.0, please visit our Product page.
New Features in Service Pack 1
- Added support for solid body selection of a runner system. Users can now specify an arbitrary solid body created by CAD software as a runner.
- Improved symmetrical condition settings on solid body runners. This will bring more accurate analysis results when creating a multi-cavity mold.
- Added support for curve line selection of a cooling system. Users can create curve lines as cooling channels to analyze a more complicated cooling system.
- Added support for analysis history records. Each analysis result will be saved automatically and can be linked on the entity list of the history tree.
- Spanish interface is now available for users.
About CoreTech System Co., Ltd. (Moldex3D)
CoreTech System Co., Ltd. (Moldex3D) has been providing the professional CAE analysis solution “Moldex” series for the plastic injection molding industry since 1995, with its current product “Moldex3D” being marketed worldwide. Committed to providing advanced technologies and solutions for industrial demands, CoreTech has extended its worldwide sales and service network to provide immediate, localized professional service. Today, CoreTech presents innovation technology, which helps customers troubleshoot product design and development, optimize design patterns, shorten time-to-market, and maximize product ROI.
For more detailed product information and pricing, please contact our local offices or resellers. Further technical information can also be found at www.moldex3d.com.